- To maintain active contacts with the customers, to keep the Company fully informed of all governmental, commercial, and industrial activities and plans that could affect the sale in the assigned territory.
- To provide market information to the company; to recommend improvements to sales plans, assist in developing sales strategy and clarify customers' product requirements.
- To transmit, on request, proposals and technical data to customers, interpret customer inquires, requirements, attitudes, and to assist in contract negotiations.
- To perform customer liaison services with regard to any customer order for the Company's products.
- The Company agrees to keep the sales representative advised of new prospects, sales plan and objectives for its market.
- To provide the representative with informative and advisory materials about the business practices to be followed.
- To support the representative with printed commercial and technical data and information and to pay compensation as specified.
The Company agrees to pay a commission to the Agent based on the net sale price (FOB factory) of the products sold; in dollars; and within (30) days of the Company receiving payment from the customer.
Next page 2/2
How to Draft an Agreement?
Back to page 1/2
Export Guide eBook
I have never come across such a
wonderful and powerful program to
learn what international business
is. I find your International Export
Guide Manual fantastic and splendid.
Global Business Management Consultant
The easies way to stop
email spam, virus
getting into your PC
I recommend it.